Saturday, July 21, 2018

Please Mistress!! Fill My Pussy!!

Surrender Is So Very Sweet




I'm so proud of you, trissy. You took your strapping very well this time.

I do enjoy those girly squeals and that delicious bottom wiggle you do. How sweet.

And that dress is just adorable on you.

Let me kiss away those tears. Mmmm, your lips are so soft. Don't you just adore lipstick kisses?

That's right, trissy, open for me. Softly, softly. Surrender to your Mistress.


Let me stroke those lovely red marks. Mmm, good gurl. Does that feel better?


Now run along to your bedroom and wait for me in your naughty corner. I've got something upstairs that will make you feel much, much better. A little reward for being such a good gurl. Yes, that's right, the Feminizer, my magic wand! All I have to do is wave it in the right place and bois like you become such feminine little gurls, don't they?


3 comments:

  1. You made my day! A fantastic post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I could be of service, Julie! I bet he got a good, hard strapping first ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderbar, ich bin begeistert.

    ReplyDelete