Monday, March 16, 2020

AFTER THE CANING IS OVER






Mistress is SO kind. After a well-earned caning strapped down to the punishment horse, sissygurl gets her reward, some vigorous strap-on loving from her Mistress.
Sissygurl no longer needs to be restrained as she is only too happy to be taken. Mistress caresses the cane marks, lifts sissy's skirt and lacy petticoats, slides her adorable panties to one side and gently but firmly slides Her thick Ladycock deep into sissy's eager gurlpussy.
Sissy squealed so gurlishly under the cane, each burning stroke making her more compliant and submissive. But now she's moaning like a woman in heat as Mistress takes what's Hers, firmly and deeply. Each thrust of Her Ladycock cements Her role as sissy's Superior, Her belly slapping against Her sissy's red-hot bottom makes Her feel like a Goddess... 

19 comments:

  1. Punishment and reward. Mistress is good at what she's doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious to know what the most popular chastity cages are of 2020? Then click the link and we'll show you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than a good spanking for my girl and using my strapon to finish the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's my good slut, beg for it.... I have a bigger one if this is too comfortable for you

      Delete
    2. That won't be necessary, thank you! I am a very tight, almost virginal gurl . Almost ;-)

      Delete
    3. well, I doubt that its your decision which strapon I use to make you MINE. so nice to make your ass red and then to have my pleasure with you, as I see fit.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Its how we keep you in line, right housewife?

      Delete
  5. I love punishing a wayward girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good round of strapon play finishes off the night, too

      Delete
    2. Wayward gurls like me love to be punished, too. Stripe my sissy bottom well and reward me with Your lovely thick strap-on....please!

      Delete
    3. oh you beg so nicely... maybe just a few more stripes before I take you

      Delete
  6. My wife loves to punish me restrained face down on the bed spread eagle. Her favorite is the Spencer Paddle because is treats both ass cheeks to the same pain. She says my muffled whimpering cries excite her to hit me harder. I am so very lucky to have a woman that loves me enough to train me for total obedience and submission.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there a video that the pic was taken from showing Mistress sliding her ladycock into the submissive?

    ReplyDelete
  8. abitdrieg.blogspot
    СКАЧАТЬ CP FULL РИКОЛИНО НЕДАВНО ЗАГРУЖАЕТ НОВЕЙШИЕ
    DOWNLOAD CP FULL RICOLINO NEW UPLOADED THE NEWEST
    DESCARGA CP FULL RICOLINO RECIEN SUBIDO LO MAS NUEVO
    APURATE ANTE LO BORREN
    contraseña: pack7
    loverikolino
    analrikolino
    vagrikolino
    rikolino

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the caning and the second bit :)

    ReplyDelete