Monday, August 30, 2021

Pantied by Her ........ Chapter 1





i am a sub-male of limited experience and training. Unfortunately, i am no longer the property of a Superior Woman since this incredible relationship ended several years ago, but the effect of Her training still lingers.
She turned me from being a typical selfish macho male into a submissive and obedient servant, sensitive to Her moods and needs. I learned to enjoy cooking, cleaning, laundering, and caring for Her as Her ' male maid'. This didn't happen overnight, but once i recognized Her natural superiority the changes were swift and inevitable. She quickly taught me the incredible rewards of being the inferior, submissive partner both around the house and in Her bed.
Discipline was maintained by humiliation and punishment. i grew to love the wonderful, watery-kneed feeling of helplessness as She marched me by my ear into the bedroom, put me across Her knee, and spanked me hard and long. My relationship with my Domme, 'Janet', began as a vanilla relationship. We met at a mutual friend's bbq and were instantly attracted to each other. She was a lawyer, nearly ten years older than me and much more assertive, all of which i found very sexy. As for Her, She told me later that She found my natural shyness and long, wavy hair irresistible. And, She said, She could spot a submissive man a mile away.
Within two weeks, i was living at Her home, a small hobby farm several miles out of town. Since She worked a long forty-hour week and i only worked part-time at a warehouse, i was responsible for household chores, cooking, and cleaning- already a submissive-type role. In addition, She was very domineering in bed- if i wanted sex, i did exactly what i was told. This was fine with me, i liked being on the bottom getting slammed into the mattress!
One Friday evening, She arrived home late, tired and irritable. She had had a difficult week, dealing with an obstinate male client with an undeserved superiority complex. This attitude of male superiority was very common in our small Australian town and it drove my Lady crazy. She was twice as intelligent as most of Her male clients but, because she was a Woman, She was viewed as somehow inferior. i was serving Her a glass of white wine when i carelessly slopped some onto Her skirt. That was the last straw, She lost Her temper completely. She slapped my face, grabbed my long hair and dragged me down across Her lap. She was so furious with the male world and, by extension, me. Pushing my face into the couch cushions with one hand, She yanked down my shorts (summertime- it was all i was wearing) and started to spank me.



Now 'Janet' was a big-boned Woman, almost 6', and She could spank! It sounds like a fantasy come true, but i was soon wriggling and pleading for mercy- it was so embarrassing and painful. She scolded me as She spanked; listing all my faults and failures. Real or imagined, it didn't matter- She was so angry. Unfortunately for me, i was becoming aroused- i had always fantasized about being spanked by a Woman and was enjoying it immensely, despite the pain. When She felt my erection pressing into Her thigh, She redoubled Her efforts until i was actually crying in a mixture of humiliation and real pain. She clamped my kicking legs between Hers, twisted my free hand up into the small of my back and gave me the spanking of my life (up to that point, anyway). i cried and wriggled and begged and sobbed but still Her hard hand slammed into my helpless cheeks. Eventually, i stopped struggling and surrendered to Her. i felt a sort of warm rush of submission flow through my body as i gave in to Her will.
At last, She pushed me to my knees at Her feet and pulled my face to Her panties, ordering me in a husky voice to please Her. I'll never forget the look of triumph on Her face as i knelt. By now, we were both really turned on- Her panties were soaking. As i knelt humbly between Her gorgeous thighs, my exposed freshly spanked bottom red and sore, i felt a strange sense of rightness. This is where i belonged, this was my proper place.
After She had been satisfied, She made me kneel in the corner of the dining room with my shorts round my knees, my hands folded on the top of my head, and Her wet panties in my mouth. i was in heaven! Needless to say, our relationship developed rapidly from this point on. She definitely wore the pants in our house and i happily wore the panties.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful. Looking forward to the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so glad you enjoyed it, Marcia! i'm adding more chapters now....

      Delete