Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sissygurl Secretary


9-5 Just Isn't Long Enough!
magnify

Working as a Mistress' secretary is a definite favorite of mine.

i love:

  • the way my short, tight skirt rides up my stockinged legs, revealing a saucy glimpse of my lacy slip
  • the way my bra straps dig in to my shoulders leaving a thin pink mark
  • the intrusive thrust of my training plug as i shift on the hard chair seat
  • the mounting discomfort of sitting on last night's spanking
  • bending slowly across Her desk and lifting my skirt for correction with Her wooden ruler
  • doing my gurly little spankie-dance as the ruler rises and falls
  • kissing the ruler before and after my correction
  • standing in my sissy corner with my panties around my thighs and holding my skirt up so that She can see my red bottom
  • kneeling under Her desk afterwards, with Her hands in my hair and my lips on Her satin


...and, if i've been a really good little secretary, bending over the back of the leather armchair with my panties around my ankles and submitting to Her in the most feminine way possible- wiggling my freshly-spanked ass as She takes me firmly and deeply.

4 comments:

  1. Think you need to work a bit of overtime... over the knee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would just love to work overtime for You... over the knee, over the desk, partially out the window, whatever! And my rates are very reasonable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a perfect job for male in the gender role reversal world (future). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I think you need some overtime work. your performance is lacking and I need to adjust your attitude, young lady

    ReplyDelete