Saturday, July 4, 2009

After The Spanking Is Over






Well, trissy, you naughty gurl, what are you waiting for? Stop your snivelling and get down on your knees!
That's much better; now pull My panties down with your teeth.
All the way down. Mmmm, good gurl.
You may kiss My feet softly and gently- show Me how grateful you are. That's right, lick between my toes. Do you like the taste, sweetie? Of course you do! You're such a good gurl, aren't you? Would you like to taste my scented panties? That's right, baby, get them right in your greedy little mouth and suck all My tasty juices out. Oooh, I love it when you moan like that! So sweet and gurlie!
Now you may kneel up and thank Me properly for your spanking. You know how wet I get when I spank your naughty little gurlie bottom. Run your tongue along the tops of my stockings- slowly, slowly. Now the other one. That's a good gurl. What a pretty little lady's maid you make. I can see you were born to serve. Now lift the hem of your dress so I can see your sore little bottom- that's much better. You look so cute with your frilly panties pulled down at the back like that. And what pretty red marks our new leather paddle leaves! It certainly makes you wriggle and squeal in the most delicious way when A bottom-warming for a bitchboi">I'm spanking you across my lap.
Speaking of delicious, I have a very special treat for you today. Since you took your punishment like such a good gurl, I'm going to allow you to worship my lovely, tasty bottom!
Let Me clip this leash onto your collar. There, that's better. Now I can really control My little lezziegurl, can't I?
That's right, kiss my bottom all over- show me how much you love Me. I want to see your lipstick traces everywhere- and I do mean everywhere!
That's right-long, soft licks. Oooh, that feels SO good! Swirl around Your Mistress' rosebud with that sweet little tongue. Show Me how much you adore your new owner- because I do own you, don't I? You are My slave-gurl now, aren't you? Oh, yes! Such an obedient little slut. Now I want you to stroke my pussy while you lick my ass. Mmm, this is what I call multi-tasking!
Your clittie is all swollen inside those sissy panties, isn't it? You may stroke it through those silky panties with your other hand- but just use two fingers like I trained you to. Up and down, up and down- so ladylike! I love your pink nailpolish, by the way- so gurlie! Maybe I'll let you cum like a gurl in your pretty panties. Maybe I'll make you wear your wet panties all day, just like a gurl! Wouldn't that be nice, sissygurl? Oh, yes- stroke that clittie for me, harder, harder!
Now make your tongue hard like a little pink cock and push it right into my bottomhole. Oh, yes, that is so good. In and out, deeper, deeper! Faster, faster! Come on, slutgurl, make Me cum, make Me cum!
Yes! Yes! YES!! OOOOH YESSS!



No comments:

Post a Comment