Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A Good Little Slut




I enter your bedroom and lock the door. You are still in  your corner but, as I cross the room and stand behind your quivering figure, I know how very disobedient you have been. I can smell your sweet musk and there is a droplet of moisture trickling slowly down your inner thigh. But the contrast between the paleness of your thighs and the glowing scarlet of your bottom is enchanting. 


I grab your ear and march you, stumbling in your slut-heels, to the end of your bed. In an instant, I sit down and spin you down over my knee, helpless and anxious. Your bare bottom is thrust up in supplication and surrender. We both know this is where you need to be, this is what we both crave like a drug. My right hand smacks your rosy cheeks, hard and fast. "Oooh, Master" you gasp. You try to protect your sore bottom with your right hand, the other is  desperately grasping the bedspread. I pull your wrist up into the small of your back and smile to myself as I notice the moisture on your fingers. I am going to enjoy this, and so, obviously are you. I spank your naughty bottom hard and fast, one cheek, then the other until you are squealing loudly and kicking your pretty legs frantically. I stop spanking and gently caress your glowing, hot bottom. My fingers slide slowly, slowly down your cheek and across your inner thigh. Your skin feels like warm satin. You sigh as my fingers softly slide further between your legs. I murmur "display" and you part your thighs so very easily. "Present" I whisper and your bottom rises eagerly, anxiously and my fingers glide across the slickness of your labia. One finger, then two enter you, swirling and gently thrusting. You moan like a woman, not a girl, and pump your aching pussy hard back against my hand. You can feel my thickening cock poking into your belly through my jeans. We both remember the feel, the heat of your mouth encircling my cock. My fingers pump faster and you squirm sluttishly, "Please, sir," you gasp. I lean over close and whisper, "Are you going to be a good little slut for me now?" 
"Fuck, yes!!' you reply. 







1 comment:

  1. abitdrieg.blogspot
    СКАЧАТЬ CP FULL РИКОЛИНО НЕДАВНО ЗАГРУЖАЕТ НОВЕЙШИЕ
    DOWNLOAD CP FULL RICOLINO NEW UPLOADED THE NEWEST
    DESCARGA CP FULL RICOLINO RECIEN SUBIDO LO MAS NUEVO
    APURATE ANTE LO BORREN
    contraseña: pack7
    loverikolino
    analrikolino
    vagrikolino
    rikolino

    ReplyDelete