Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Do you like my new earrings?




Do you think they make me look slutty?





Maybe just a little...


i sigh as You flip my short skirt up and tuck my silky slip into my deliciously feminine garterbelt. i do love garterbelts, wearing them makes me feel so girly. You slide my panties down to the lacy tops of my seamed stockings and stroke my hot, cane-striped cheeks. 'So sweet and girlie, trissy. I love the way your bottom looks framed with silk and lace. And what lovely welts I've given you with my cane.'You knead my bottom cheeks firmly, making me squeal.'Oh dear, does that hurt? Poor baby!' You laugh, smacking my bottom hard.'Let's get that naughty little bottom ready, shall we? I do like a nice hot, red bottom on the end of my 'cock'.

i moan quietly as You force my thighs apart and run Your finger around my rosebud. 'Spread for Me, gurl!', You snap and i hurriedly reach back with my pink-nailed hands and pull my cheeks apart.'Please, Miss, i need it so badly', i sigh, as i feel the first firm touch of Your cockhead at my pussy's entrance. i arch my tummy down, forcing my bottom high and open, just for You. Slowly but firmly, You enter me for the first time, stretching and stretching me until, with a pop, You are in me. You pause, with just the head inside my pussy-lips. 'Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod!', i shriek in pain and delight. 'You're inside me, Mistress!Your cock is inside my pussy!' You laugh huskily and gently pump back and forth a little. 'Does that feel good, trissy? Does my little gurlie like being fucked? I think you do, you little slut!'

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeas....that first time she penetrated me....it was the worst and the best time ever!!!!
    It hurt so much.....and then it didn't.....then it felt so good!!!!
    Good memories!!!
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
  2. abitdrieg.blogspot
    СКАЧАТЬ CP FULL РИКОЛИНО НЕДАВНО ЗАГРУЖАЕТ НОВЕЙШИЕ
    DOWNLOAD CP FULL RICOLINO NEW UPLOADED THE NEWEST
    DESCARGA CP FULL RICOLINO RECIEN SUBIDO LO MAS NUEVO
    APURATE ANTE LO BORREN
    contraseña: pack7
    loverikolino
    analrikolino
    vagrikolino
    rikolino

    ReplyDelete