Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Be Spanked Now

Oh don't make such a fuss, Mandi! You know it's part of your job description. Do you think we hired you for your filing skills?

-But I was told that I would be working under Ms. Hawthorn as her Personal Assistant! Why are you spanking me? Where's Ms. Hawthorn? OW! OW! OW!!!

Ms. Hawthorn will be here very soon, she asked me to remind you of our company policy on tardiness and that is just what I am doing. You can't tell me that this is the first time you've been spanked at work, I've read your resume.

5 comments:

  1. i would love to be spanked in front of a room full of co-workers :)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being spanked in front of witnesses (especially OTK with your panties pulled down) is SO embarrassing! But so, so exciting too!

      Delete
    2. oh I do think that is sooooo very hot

      Delete
  2. Mmarsha would love daddy to spank her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. abitdrieg.blogspot
    СКАЧАТЬ CP FULL РИКОЛИНО НЕДАВНО ЗАГРУЖАЕТ НОВЕЙШИЕ
    DOWNLOAD CP FULL RICOLINO NEW UPLOADED THE NEWEST
    DESCARGA CP FULL RICOLINO RECIEN SUBIDO LO MAS NUEVO
    APURATE ANTE LO BORREN
    contraseña: pack7
    loverikolino
    analrikolino
    vagrikolino
    rikolino

    ReplyDelete